The cost of a family or single membership is $25.00 annually.
The 2016 - 2017 memberships are now on sale. They are valid from September 1, 2016 to August 31, 2017. Next year's memberships will be available a couple of months prior to September 2017.
Community League Memberships can be purchased by Woodvale residents at the following locations and events:
- At community league sponsored youth sports registrations
- At the Community League office 4540 – 50th Street (Mill Woods Golf Course) during business hours Monday to Friday, call 780-462-2101 extension 3.
- From the home of Cheryl Emmerling 780-462-5935
- From the home of Yvonne 780-450-4833
The Community League provides a number of programs and benefits including the following. These are described in more detail elsewhere in this website.
- Free skating at any outdoor city rink (with your community league membership skate tag)
- Green Shack program in the summer
- Various youth programs in the community schools
- Family and Friends Ski Night in Feb
- Odeon Cineplex theatre tickets:
- The first 8 adult tickets are available for $7.00 each (the theatre price is approximately $12.50 or more).
- Subsequent tickets are available for $9.00 each with a maximum of 8 per month.
- Prices subject to change should Odeon Cineplex increase prices to us.
- Tickets are available from our Community League office at the Golf Course (Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm).
See www.efcl.org for link to details of other benefits such as:
- Discounts on purchases of City of Edmonton Leisure, Sports and Fitness Facilities passes: as of January 2017, receive a 20% discount off on yearly and continuous monthly passes and a 15% discount off multi-admission passes (5+ visits).
Email addresses provided to the Woodvale Community League are intended to be used as follows:
- To notify community league members of community related information (i.e. sport registrations, Annual General Meeting, Canada Day celebrations etc.).
- Email addresses provided will not be rented, sold, or provided to outside organizations, but used only by the Woodvale Community League for disbursement of community information.
The Woodvale Community League office can be contacted at 780-462-2101 ext 3. The mailing address is 4540-50 St NW Edmonton T6L 6B6.
The Woodvale Community League has completed a number of projects to support the community. Click here to view a document of Woodvale Community League support for the community.